Sunday 15 November 2009




Already, after just 24 hours using the antibiotic cream, Henry's suspected impetigo is almost completely gone. He still seems to be unwell, though it can be difficult to tell after he has had a dose of infant neurofen. Works wonders, that stuff.
I had Sunday lunch with the in-laws today. Yum. A very welcome treat for me. Hope had her first piece of Yorkshire Pudding. She is now seven and a half months. I managed to exclusively breastfeed her for the first 6 months and we have slowly been introducing various pureed foods. I am now trying her with lumpier food and some finger food too. I was slightly worried that with starting solids so much later than the other two that she might not take to it as well. But she's getting on just fine.
The other children were very tired after their sleepovers so, although it is only 6pm, they are both in bed already. Hope is ahving a good play on the floor with her toys. Just like her brother and sister at that age, she prefers to play with a cardboard box and tube than 'real' toys. I am hoping, in the next hour, to get her fed, put to bed, then have a bath, get into my jammies and watch Dr Who, X-Factor and I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment