Friday 2 April 2010

Busy bees









Yes! It is certainly a hive of activity at 'Little House on the Lees' at the moment. Easter bonnet decorating took place on Wednesday while trying to juggle the baby who kept having her breath holding attacks and turning a horrible grey colour. This frightened Honor and made her cry. But we got there in the end! We glued sweets and lollipops to Henry's and made playdough cupcakes for the top. I don't know why I expected him to come out of school with the sweets still intact! I joined the school church service. Lots of jolly hats there. One child had a hat made to look like a Cadbury's Creme Egg.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!




















And today, as well as being Good Friday it is Hope's birthday. The big kids and I made these little bee honey cakes for her tea party later on. I got the idea from the free Morrisons magazine.






1 comment: