Sunday 28 March 2010


It has been a busy morning already and the clocks have just gone forward one hour. I don't think this has made much difference to us, though. Last night Hubby spent the night in the caravan with the two eldest children. This gave me the chance to sleep in Honor's bed and not be disturbed quite as much by the baby. She woke at 3.30am and began to fuss, but I wouldn't feed her and laid her back down in her cot. She was very angry, but it helped to be able to go into another room while she settles back down. I fell asleep again and the next thing I knew it was 7.45 (really 8.45) and the others were coming in from the caravan. I could hear the baby but she wasn't crying. She was chatting to herself and playing. So I don't know how long she had been awake. It was good not to have been disturbed though.

Today is Palm Sunday. We went to church last night but Honor had to go again this morning to assist her Brownie pack. I now have the Easter decorations up over the fireplace. It's very jolly and will help make the place look nice for Hope's first birthday tea which is on Friday.








Hope and I played with the bricks, this morning. She is very tired and has just gone back to bed for a nap before we go to the in-laws for dinner.








No comments:

Post a Comment