Wednesday 14 April 2010

School holidays - the good and the bad.






We are almost at the end of the school Easter holidays. I thought I'd make a list of what I like about them.
1.) Not having to get up early.
2.) Having the company of the older children - they are very interesting to have around and can help with entertaining the baby, too.
3.) Going to nice places.
4.) Having more time to help the children with their learning at a relaxed pace.
5.) Watching the kids find their own ways to entertain themselves.
6.) Watching how the children especially the older two play together and see their friendship/bond strengthen.
7.) Getting to see my old teacher friends who otherwise spend far too much time working.
8.) The children are much less argumentative than when they come home from school and seem to follow rules better.
9.) They seem to enjoy their food a lot better, too.
Now for things I don't like about them.
1.) No privacy. (Well, that's how it feels)
2.) I seem so much more exhausted by the end of the day.
3.) I seem to spend an unnecessary amount of time applying plasters.
4.) Hubby works from home and finds their noise very annoying so we sometimes find our activities restrictive.
4.) I have to be much more careful with money.



No comments:

Post a Comment