Sunday 3 January 2010

Fossil hunting at Charmouth

It's snowing again. I'm hoping it'll mean a few more days off school. Though, really, I think I need to go and see Honor's teacher as yet again I'm disappointed with her last report. It's clear that she is learning very little and I wonder why I send her. Other than actually go in every day with her and make her work, I don't really know what else I can do. Perhaps the teacher will have some answers????

Anyway, here are some more holiday pics, this time of fossil hunting in Charmouth. The waves at the beach were quite dramatic and the kids saw this as a bit of an adventure, though they did get a little scared! Henry, in particular, was on a mission to find himself a fossil. I think he likes doing things that involves tools like hammers, knives etc!














No comments:

Post a Comment