Tuesday 22 June 2010

The Parish Mag.

Phew!
It is so nice to be back writing my blog.
We have a Parish Magazine come through our door every month and I enjoy reading it. Only there was this little article in it this month inviting readers to contribute. Well, in a mad moment I e-mailed the editor with a link to my blog, offering to write a kind of spin-off... and, well, so far he has agreed!
So then I got busy trying to write something in less than 600 words that was going to be interesting enough for the locals to read. It was really difficult. Not at all like writing a blog. With a blog, you can write whatever you like and take as long as you like to write it. Really, it is something I write for myself and if anyone else is interested enough to read it they can, but, this article had to intentionally speak to an unwitting audience! So. I don't know if they are going to like it or even print it, but, well, I had a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment