Thursday 27 May 2010

Small successes

FaithButton

Today I am joining in with Faith and Family's small successes.

1.) I looked after my Henry this week when he was poorly. We watched some films together including an old, black and white Norman Wisdom film to make us chuckle and caught an afternoon repeat of Jamie Oliver... which seemed to stimulate Henry's appetite back into action. He is now very keen to cook roast lamb with rosemary and garlic for the family. Can't argue with that!

2.) A joint success - I have been teaching Hope baby sign language (she is 13 months old). She has been using it alot this week to ask for a biscuit and let me know that her nappy needs changing. She is very pleased with herself, and I'm proud of her too.

3.) I cleaned Henry's room out today! Fantastic. Lots of stuff to send to the charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment