Monday 24 May 2010

An outdoor playroom

I recently bought another gazebo for the garden. It was meant just for special occasions. We put it up for the 'little house' party. Then I wanted to keep it up for my birthday. It is so lovely and practical I'm reluctant to take it down. Today I rearranged it a bit to make a little outdoor playroom. Hope loves the garden. 'Garden' is one of the few words she can say clearly. Her sign language is getting good though. She asked for a biscuit today using the sign and although she calls all flowers 'daisy', she uses the flower sign.
So I flicked through these 'little books' ...


while she and Henry played with a bowl of water!





Henry is here because he was sent home from school because he was sick. He was sick a couple of times and then slept for a couple of hours on the sofa. After that he seemed back to his old self. The dinner is nearly ready now. I have some gammon cooking in the slow cooker to have with new potatoes and salad. Henry is whining about being hungry. He seems ok, but my mother always applied a 24 hour rule whenever we were sick... nil by mouth (except for water). So, not sure whether to feed him - oh! what to do? what to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment