Friday 19 February 2010

Gratitude Friday.

I'm grateful for a fabulous half term holiday and in particular for somehow getting along so much better with my big girl.

Today Hubby had another day off so we decided to go to Folkestone for swimming and then on to Brockhill Country Park. Just as we were getting in the car, my Mum turned up so she came along too. That was a blessing... to have another pair of hands to help with changing!

It has been another lovely sunny day. Although I worked in Hythe for 6 years, I'd never been to Brockhill. We only stopped for a quick look and for the kids to have a good play, but it looks beautiful, lots of waterfalls, wildlife and snowdrops and we'll definitely have to go back for a longer walk round.

Everyone enjoyed themselves and now the kids are in bed, tuckered out. Hubby and I are having nachos and waiting for this live episode of Eastenders to come on when we'll find out... who did kill Archie Mitchell! Duff, duff, duff, duff, duff, duff, duff, duff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment