Saturday 31 October 2009

Whooooooooo hooooooooooooo!

It's getting bigger, this Halloween thingy. I've just been out this evening with a couple of my 'mum' friends, trick or treating in their neighbourhood. Their neighbours are mostly good sports who are prepared to entertain a bunch of gruesome, hyped-up, little dwarf monsters with candy. Yes, I said "candy"! Tonight I witnessed one of our little gang being severely reprimanded by his mama for using this Americanism. Jamie Lee-Curtis' hair would not just have stood on end but fallen out with fear altogether. But, hey, our lovely friends, over the pond, have given us more scary stuff than this Halloween palava to worry about... Hannah Montanna, High School Musical...

And, speaking of hair standing on end, I have just really enjoyed John and Edward again tonight on the X-Factor. Hubby has just got up to get the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment