Friday 23 October 2009

Techno babe!


My sister-in-law, Vicky, who lives in Italy, just sent me an e-mail and mentioned she liked the blog. 'It looks very professional', she said. Well, "thanks Vicky!" Actually, I'm still having trouble getting the pictures where I want them to be and getting the text to match. That said, it really is quite simple using this 'blogspot' website with all its templates and gizmos. It's so amazing how far technology has come, particularly this last decade. Hubby and I recently enjoyed watching the BBC4 series Electric Dreams and especially the episode about the '80's. I remember my Uncle Ken owned a tv shop in town so we were lucky, in our family, to be among the first to get a Betamax video player. And then he gave us a Toshiba MX something or other computer that we fiddled about on, writing in BASIC code and getting, well , nowhere. So just look where we are now! Who'da thought it?

No comments:

Post a Comment