Saturday 19 December 2009

This one goes to 11!


Hubby and I celebrate eleven years of marriage today. Not a very good picture, but it was a happy day. Eleven years on and we have three beautiful children, a nice home in the countryside, a few wrinkles and extra pounds (!) but, heck, do we care? Not too much. We are hoping to go to the new Italian restaurant in town this evening but that depends on a few things - that we won't go down with the sickness bug that our big girl brought home from school yesterday, that we won't get snowed in, that Grandma will be brave enough to come over and babysit. I am feeling a little nauseous as I write this.
We have to go out soon to get some photo frames. I got some lovely prints done of the children that I want to give as Christmas presents for the grandparents. I did already get some frames but they've turned out to be the wrong size.

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading through your blog. You reminded me of myself! Three small children and a Hubby away a lot! Mine are almost grown up now so it was fun to read about the days of 'little' children.
    Your blog reminded me of home...I loved that short trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! Yours is my first comment. I'm enjoying the blogging.
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome. I shall pop back and visit your blog often!

    ReplyDelete