Tuesday 8 December 2009

Grouchy!


I'm very tired again today. This morning we were all still asleep when the alarm went off at 8am. I'm usually up before the alarm goes off but not today. I did get going eventually though, enough to get a parcel sent off to my brother in Australia. I took it to one of the Post Office services at the local pub, a lot less stressful than going to the P.O. in town. I had a bit of a cleaning blitz in the kitchen too, scrubing down the work surfaces and tiles with a mix of bleach and bicarb of soda. The oven badly needs doing but Hubby said he'd do that soon! But I'm back to being tired again - very irritated by the phone constantly ringing and it's just people in call centres and sometimes they rig it so that when you pick up the phone, it calls them so you end up paying for the call. They ought to be prosecuted! Trying to help Honor with her homework is very draining too. I wish Primary kids didn't get homework.
I'm starting to get niggling pains with my teeth, too. Just in time for Christmas. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment