Monday 6 December 2010

Sick school

We had snow school last week. Today the kids were at home sick... so we had sick school. Oh, I'm not that cruel. Honor wasn't too bad, so she did a little maths revision. Henry had a fever all day so he mostly laid in bed. After a dose of neurofen, he perked up enough to read to me this evening, but I'm not sure if he'll be well enough to go to school tomorrow. Hope was vomiting last night, but she seemed ok today. I've been feeling generally unwell for a little over a week now, and Hubby has a broken toe. He stubbed it, very hard, on the stair gate trying to stop the baby from falling down the stairs because someone had left the gate open. This time every year we get sick.

Hubby and I watched Kirstie and Phil's Perfect Christmas on channel 4 this evening and now we want to make jellies and a snowman pinata! Let's see if we can drum up the energy for that. I feel tired at the thought of all the present wrapping that needs doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment