Monday 13 December 2010

The reindeer

I had been thinking of taking the family to a local reindeer farm but it doesn't look like we'll get around to it this year. However, yesterday morning I went to Sittingbourne on my own to do a bit of Christmas shopping. In the forum were these amazing reindeer along with Santa Claus himself, on his sleigh.
I had to go home and get the rest of the family who were as excited as I was to see them.
You can just see little baby boo peeping through the fence in her cute poncho.
Awwwwwwwwww! Lurvly!

1 comment:

  1. Reindeer in the Forum??

    I used to live in Sittingbourne! There were never any Reindeer then! Aren't they beautiful?
    My sister actually owns reindeer!

    Anyway. My most vivid memory (and only memory)of the Forum was puking all over Ginns the wool shop floor !!! (Carpeted floor that they never cleaned) My poor mother had to clean it up with paper bags and the stain remianed on the carpet for many years!!!

    ReplyDelete