Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday.

HM has begun training as an altar server, so this morning we went to the busy, morning Mass so she could get in some practise. She is really enjoying it. We also heard from a few of the congregation who managed to attend the vigil with the Pope in Hyde Park yesterday. That was fascinating and it was clear that they got a lot out of the experience.
This afternoon we popped out to a local garden centre so I could buy a few brussel sprout plug plants for the veg patch. I have tried to grow as much stuff as I can from seed but it's all a bit hit and miss. My curly kale is doing very well. I hardly got any tomatoes. Our pumpkins, right now, are tiny... and green. I've tried growing brussels before, but the caterpillars got to them. So we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment