Saturday 14 May 2011

Lipstick...






These photos are of Henry and Hope playing together under a tree at school. Honor was taking part in the 'potted sports' afternoon and we came to watch. That morning we had been to the hospital to have Henry's stitches removed. This had to be abandoned as Henry got very distressed about it all. They put a new, lightweight cast on for him and scheduled another appointment for the stitches to be removed under general anaesthetic.

On the way to school, we came across this baby bird. It could not fly. Henry was thrilled to get up so close to it, but we tried not to frighten it. I'm not sure what it is. Henry thinks it is a raven.

Yesterday Henry went back to the hospital to have his stitches out. He is now back in a heavy cast which has to stay on for another 5 weeks.

I'm watching the Eurovision song Contest tonight. I love it. I think quite a lot of the songs are good now, so it is hard to say who'll win - not that quality of song ever had anything to do with it - but I'm rooting for JEdward (Ireland) and I think Blue's entry for UK is quite good too, much better than last year's entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment